There are several hotels in Hyde Park, some withing walking distance of the Rubenstein Forum.
- The Study – www.thestudyatuniversityofchicago.com
- 1227 E. 60th Street, 773-643-1600
- Closest hotel, adjacent to the Rubenstein Forum and campus, but only nearby restaurants are in the hotel or in the Forum.
- Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center – Hotel website
- 5225 South Harper Avenue, 773-752-5300
- 1.4 mile walk from Rubenstein through Hyde Park and campus. On 53rd Street, close to many restaurants and bars, also close to Metra train to downtown.
- Sophy Hyde Park – www.sophyhotel.com
- 1411 East 53rd Street, 773-289-1003
- 1.2 mile walk from Rubenstein through Hyde Park and campus. On 53rd Street, close to many restaurants and bars, also close to Metra train to downtown.
There are many Airbnbs in Hyde Park. You’ll want to stay south of 53rd Street, north of 61st Street, and east of Ellis Avenue.
If you prefer to stay in downtown Chicago, you will need to take a taxi, rideshare or train to Hyde Park – the University of Chicago campus is about 7 miles south of downton.
Visit the interactive map to view the location of the Rubenstein Forum, along with several hotels and attractions around Hyde Park.